September 2 – 5, 2022
It’s on! We will have an in-person camp this Labor Day weekend at our usual location, Camp Angelos east of Portland, Oregon!
- Three evenings of parties with live music!
- Daytime classes in dance, singing, instruments, and ensembles
- Delicious catered meals
- Happy hour with live entertainment from your fellow campers
- And who knows what else? Register and don’t miss it!
Because these are the Times of Covid, we will have some extra precautions in place, to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety, such as:
- Proof of Covid vaccination required for all attendees 5 years of age and older.
- Cabin space will be limited to 50% capacity. Families and prearranged cabin “pods” will be housed together. Some cabin space will also be available for others, but please keep in mind that the pandemic is still ongoing, and shared housing is not risk-free. There will be additional space for outdoor camping this year.
- There will be additional space for outdoor dining.
- Masks will be encouraged in all indoor spaces, and will be available.
“Balkanalia is the best little camp around!”Someone once said this, we’re sure.